CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 14 February 2010

I'm Off To The Land Of Nod......

So before I go, I'll leave ya with the lyrics I have been mostly been singing tonight lol I just love the song hehe x x x. As always, take care and sweet dreams.

I've got my sight set on you,
And I'm ready to aim,
I have a heart that will,
Never be tamed,
I knew you were something special
When you spoke my name,
Now I can't wait, to see you again...

I've got a way of knowing,
When something is right,
I feel like I must have known you,
In another life,
Cause I felt this deep connection,
When you looked in my eyes,
Now I can't wait to see you again,

The last time I freaked out,
I just kept looking down,
I st-st-stuttered when
You asked me what I'm thinkin' 'bout
Felt like I couldn't breathe
You asked what's wrong with me
My best friend Lesley said:
"Oh she's just being Miley!"

The next time we hang out,
I will redeem myself,
My heart, it can rest till then,
Whoa! Whoa! I,
I can't wait to see you again,

I got this crazy feeling
Deep inside
When you called and asked to see me
Tomorrow night,
I'm not a mind reader,
But I'm reading the signs
That you can't wait to see me again

The last time I freaked out,
I just kept looking down,
I st-st-stuttered when
You asked me what I'm thinkin' 'bout
Felt like I couldn't breathe,
You asked what's wrong with me,
My best friend Lesley said:
"Oh she's just being Miley!"

The next time we hang out,
I will redeem myself
My heart, it can rest till then,
Whoa! Whoa! I,
I can't wait to see you again,

I've got my sight set on you,
And I'm ready to aim,

The last time I freaked out,
I just kept looking down,
I st-st-stuttered when
You asked me what I'm thinkin' 'bout
Felt like I couldn't breathe,
You asked what's wrong with me,
My best friend Lesley said:
"Oh she's just being Miley"

The next time we hang out,
I will redeem myself
My heart can rest till then,
Whoa whoa I,
I can't wait to see you again,
Whoa whoa I,
I can't wait to see you again.

0 comments:

That even though I do all these designs, apart from the photos all the other embellishments and papers etc...are not produced or made by me. If I haven't given you credit or haven't put your link up on the links section,please let me know!! I also do not sell or share the freebies I use. I only make these for my personal use only and do not distribute. If you're not happy with what I am doing, then please let me know, and I'll remove any graphics. I have also started watermarking the photos as to make it even hard for them to be ever used!



carbon neutral offers and shopping with kaufDA.de



This Blog Is Copyrighted - This is my blog that is copyrighted only. Not the freebie Kits I have used or the background or the buttons, but my personal photos and blog posts only!


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Subscribe To Us!!



Subscribe by email. Enter your email address below:



Add to Google
Add to Yahoo
Add to My Msn
+Grab this Widget